[oak perl] Re: Oakland subscription notification

Kester Allen kester at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:26:56 CDT 2004

Hello, Oakland.pm!

Greetings from a new subscriber and new Oakland resident.  I learned
of the group through a combination of perlmonks.org (*.pm groups
exist!) and google (there's one in Oakland!).

I'm interested in learning about new developments in Perl (especially
Perl6), and getting advice about module configuration in the Win32
world, to which I have been exiled at work.

My Perl background is centered around website-scraping and scientific
computing, primarily with WWW::Mechanize and PDL, respectively.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

--Kester Allen