[JOB] Re: [oak perl] Check out this dice.com position: sk108PerlSol

Belden Lyman blyman at iii.com
Wed Mar 31 12:52:39 CST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 22:23, alamozzz at yahoo.com wrote:
> I found this great opportunity at Dice, and thought it might be helpful in your job search.
> http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=1002&dockey=xml/c/8/c8b891cb55d7f0b6825883273ef5efcb@activejobs0&source=3
> ========
>
> Came across this on DICE. Looks like something David Alban may be interested in.

Hi Adrien,

Last I heard, David Alban had found a full-time job. (David, please
stand up and take a bow.)

For those that can't be bothered to click the link above (I couldn't),
the job posted is a temp job working for http://www.taos.com for 3+
months in Sunnyvale (no telecommute). Advertised skills are "Perl
scripting and Solaris/Linux". No pay rate is given.

Belden

ps - Adrien- your mail is identifying you as
          alamozzz at yahoo.com <applyonline at dice.com>
     rather than
         'Adrien Lamoth' <alamozzz at yahoo.com>
     Accident or design?