[oak perl] Regular Expressions

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Mar 11 19:28:21 CST 2004

Ah, yes Schwartz, a name beloved to many of us.
And then, according to a dictionary on my system, there's:

McBride
McClain
McClellan
McClure
McCluskey
McCracken
McGrath
McGraw
McGregor
McKnight
McPherson
Schlesinger
Schlitz
Schloss
Schmidt
Schmitt
Schnabel
Schneider
Schroeder
Schroedinger
Schwab
Schweitzer

Oh, my.
On the other hand, we have:

Jones
King
Lewis
Lyman
Woolley
etc.

Help!

Belden: Are people's names included or excluded?

George