[oak perl] LinuxWorld Outing

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue Jul 20 22:42:03 CDT 2004

Last year, some of us met up at LinuxWorld.
We'll do it again this year.

Here's the plan:
* meet at the Conference
     date: Thursday, August 5, 2004
     time: 11am
     conference location: Moscone Center
     conference address: 747 Howard St., San Francisco
     specific meeting place: O'Reilly booth (#873)
* while we're at the O'Reilly booth,
     we'll say hi to Marsee Henon.
* follow whoever has a good idea to wherever
At any point, you are free to go off on your own.

url for conference:   http://www.linuxworldexpo.com

If you notice any transmogrifications in the above,
please speak up.

Oh, let me know if you're coming. <<<<<<

George

P.S. I'm hoping (and expecting) to get some free passes
for people who didn't register for that earlier.
Let me know, if you need one.  <<<<<<

P.P.S. Last year there were 9 people.
(OK, I admit it, one of them never found us.)
I'm thinking
there won't be quite so many this year,
but who knows?