[oak perl] So long, fare well, bye bye...

Belden Lyman blyman at iii.com
Wed Jul 14 12:45:20 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 10:06, Craig McLaughlin wrote:
> All --
>
> Well, I never did manage to make it to a meeting (bad me), but at least I
> got to meet a few of you at JavaOne last year (I think that's where it
> was... I went to so many cons I've lost track)...
>
> My wife and I are relocating to the Portland, OR area in a couple of
> weeks, so I'll be shifting my perling dervish activities northwards to the
> tune of 677 miles as the Hybrid drives.
>
> I'll likely remain on the list, and I promise that if I ever do anything
> cool that isn't coded so badly as to be an embarassment, I'll share. :)
>
> Best wishes,
> --Craig

There's an O'Reilly conference coming up in Portland soon, July 26-30.
Low on the list of things to do if you've just moved, of course.

portland.pm.org looks pretty active: be sure to pop in to a few of their
meetings, you're likely to pick something up.*

Belden

* - codewise, that is. Though a habit to recycle does seem to come
with the territory.