[oak perl] Introduction

Belden Lyman blyman at iii.com
Wed Jul 14 11:21:31 CDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 20:05, Adrien Lamothe wrote:
> I recall at least several people introducing
> themselves on the list. We did have a problem with the
> listserver a few months ago, perhaps we lost some
> posts.

Still sticking to the cover-up story, eh Adrien?! Why don't you
admit it: aliens kidnapped oakland.pm.org. We're now using an
exact simulacra which can be distinguished from the original
server only by the fact that it looks and smells so much like the
original.

Think about that. Admit the truth. Set yourself free.

Belden, too much caffeine, apparently