[oak perl] Fwd: 2004 O'Reilly Open Source Convention Planning Survey

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Mon Jan 12 16:59:45 CST 2004

Subject: 2004 O'Reilly Open Source Convention Planning Survey
Date: Monday 12 January 2004 1:54 pm
From: Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: george at metaart.org

Hello Open Source Enthusiast--

The O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON) will be held July 26-30, 2004
at the Portland Marriott Downtown in Portland, OR. But in the meantime,
we need your help in refining our program. We have a special survey we
are passing around and if you include your email address you will be
entered to win one of two free passes to OSCON.
All entries must be submitted by Monday, February 9th.

To fill out the survey, go to:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/survey/oscon04_planning/oscon04_planning_1.
htm

For more information on the O'Reilly Open Source Convention, go to:
http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

We are still accepting proposals for OSCON 2004 until February 9th:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2004/create/e_sess

Please feel free to pass this email along to anyone who is interested!

Thanks for your help,

Marsee