[oak perl] Writing Word Macro Viruses

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sat Feb 7 18:16:13 CST 2004

Based on the large number of posts on the thread
   [oak perl] Fwd: Excel Annoyances Needed for New Book
I'm thinking there's way more interest here
in office apps than I was aware of.
And one person actually did send an Excel annoyance
to Marsee.

With Excel and Word come viruses.
So, who knows, some of you may be interested in:
   http://bofhcam.org/co-larters/

Potential Reviewers:
Be advised:
* Our group has no arrangement
  for  getting review copies from O'Really.com**.
* Since the book doesn't actually exist
  (so far as I know),
  it may be really hard to get a review copy.
However, IMO the cover image is way kool.

George

**  We do, however, have an arrangement with O'Reilly.
So far, no request I've made for a review copy
has been turned down.
This includes recently when I requested a second review copy of
"Mastering Regular Expressions".