[oak perl] MacWorld: Two Ways to See the Exhibits for Free

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Dec 9 16:39:35 CST 2004

(1) My understanding is that your badge will be sent to you
if you register on line with the priority code
in the manner described below.
[That's what I did.]

(2) But I'll bring a couple of copies of
the free (PDF) pass mentioned below
in case someone wants one.
Or you could just print out your own copy.
[But if that's all you do,
you won't have your badge sent to you.]