[oak perl] introduction - some questions

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sat Aug 21 19:17:56 CDT 2004

Zed,
Again, thanks for introducing yourself on the list.

After reading and reflecting on your introduction,
I have a few (hopefully interested) questions.
Please feel free to ignore them if you wish
or play with them,
or even answer them straight forwardly.
Or do different things with different questions.

re the community:
* Are there some instances of Perl related playfulness
that you enjoyed on the web?
* What else do you like about the Perl community
besides its playfulness?
* What is it that you especially like about PerlMonks?

re a job:
* What would be a good job in your mind?
* Does working for O'Reilly appeal to you?
* If yes, have you looked at http://jobs.oreilly.com?

re other:
* What would make a Perl group meeting
worthwhile for you?

Skoal,
George

P.S. If it happens that one or more of the questions interest you
but you prefer not to answer them on the list,
feel free to email me directly.