[oak perl] August Meeting: Tue. August 10

Robert Kuropkat robert-kuropkat at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 16:26:47 CDT 2004

I actually like them.  I wish they poped up a little
faster, but that's Tk.

I'd much rather use the GUI Tk Debugger to  the command
line debugger.  But I'm not a command line junkie like
some.  I use the command line for doing things quickly
that are not scriptable and I write scripts to do things I
can automate.  For things I only do occaisionally, I
prefer a GUI so I don't have to remember arcane process or
commands.

So, I'd use the debugger for things that can't resolved
with a quick print statement or two.

I'd use the GUI test unit app for unit testing, but expect
to script a full "regression" test.

Robert Kuropkat