[oak perl] PBML?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sun Apr 25 01:34:38 CDT 2004

PBML is up again.
I can see the Info page and the archive
and I just sent a test message
and the mailing list appropriately sent me back a copy.
If it's still not working for you
or if you see something amiss,
please speak up.

Mike moved across town (Las Vegas) last week.
I gather that IPs changed
and DNS couldn't find Mike's machines
until sometime this morning.

Anyway, I'm glad PBML is back up,
and I'm glad to be back in contact with Mike.
George