[oak perl] Most Annoying Regex?

Mark Theodoropoulos mtheo at amural.com
Tue Apr 6 20:12:48 CDT 2004

George writes:

> Our last two meetings had to do with regexes. The next shifts to
> "Perl and Postmodernism". Who knows, perhaps you'll want to give that
> talk you were going to give long ago.

Oh, right, five minutes, "Arnold Schoenberg, Perl hacker." Well, it
fits right in with the theme. Tell you what, if there's more than one
person present who recognizes the name Arnold Schoenberg and has at
least a rough idea why everyone's supposed to be afraid of him, I'll do
it. Oh, and some sort of minimal sound system. Nothing to be afraid
of....

Mark Theodoropoulos

--
<mtheo>