[oak perl] Fwd: Re: Oakland.pm Meeting Place?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue Sep 16 14:10:56 CDT 2003

All,
Arden asked me to pass this on to you.
-- george

Subject: Re: Oakland.pm Meeting Place?
Date: Tuesday 16 September 2003 11:21 am
From: Arden Schaeffer <arden at lmi.net>
To: George Woolley <george at metaart.org>

On Monday, Sep 15, 2003, at 17:18 US/Pacific, George Woolley wrote:
George: Please pass this on ... to all the other member of
the perl-mongers group:

Thanks to Antoinette, who, being European, provided the munchables
without having been asked.

It was a pleasure to have the group's meetings at my house, and i
enjoyed meeting all the folks, and hearing all the talks and
discussions. However, since i don't expect my meatware to hold out for
more than a few more decades before it finally kicks the bucket and
croaks, and since the are not more than twenty-five hours in a day, and
since even my dreams have been telling me this, i've finally come to
understand that in the interim i must tighten my focus, stop serving my
computer, make it serve me, and focus my entire attention on writing
the index of terminology of metaphysics for whose writing i bought my
first and every subsequent computer in the first place, and which i'm
continuing to maintain at
http://users.lmi.net/arden/index.html

In the meantime, i wish all of you great success in all your
enterprises, including that of finding the new place to meet which i'm
sure exists for you, somewhere.

The best of luck to you all.

~Arden