[oak perl] Fwd: [sf-perl] Puzzling Interview techniques

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Mon Oct 13 16:12:33 CDT 2003

The following is a post by Vicki Brown to the SF Perl Mongers mailing list.
When I asked her if it was OK to forward it the Oakland.pm list,
she kindly agreed to that
and indicated she didn't want others to be unprepared in a similar situation.

Personally, I also found her related weblog entry
(referenced near the end of her post)
to be worth reading.