[oak perl] Supplemental humor information

Tony Monroe tmonroe+pm at nog.net
Wed Nov 12 16:36:15 CST 2003

 ______________________________________
/ I threatened to show you cowsay.  So \
\ here it is.                          /
 --------------------------------------
        \   ^__^
         \  (oo)\_______
            (__)\       )\/\
                ||----w |
                ||     ||

I refuse to apologize to those of you who insist on using fancy
mail readers with proportional fonts. :-)

If you're really interested in talking cows, you can visit:

    http://www.nog.net/~tony/warez/cowsay.shtml

I recommend the Acme::Cow modules, which install without a hitch
on perl 5.8.2, provided you have Text::Template installed.

Other things (possibly not) mentioned at the meeting:

    User Friendly

	http://www.userfriendly.org/

    General Protection Fault

	http://www.gpf-comics.com/

    The Register, purveyors of Simon Travaglia's BOFH

	http://www.theregister.co.uk/

    The Nondeterministic Yodapproximator

	http://bloodrose.nog.net/~tony/cgi-bin/yoda.cgi

-- tony