[oak perl] Open Source Humor?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sat Nov 1 18:05:37 CST 2003

The theme of the next meeting is Open Source Humor.
Let me know if you will be able
to contribute something to the theme.
That would be much appreciated.

Two Examples:
* Tell an Open Source joke or two.
* Do a show & tell of some Open Source Humor on the web.

Likely something comes to mind,
but if not, how about:
* doing a search on Google for:   "open source" humor
  I got 93,400 hits when I tried it. Help.
* looking at some random User Friendly cartoons
  See   http://www.userfriendly.org
  Hey the archives go back to late 1997.
  There must be something there that strikes your funny bone.

Let me know if you have (or find) something.

Thanks,
George

P.S. There will be a User Friendly book,
among other things,
in the lottery/giveaway part of the meeting
among other things.

P.P.S. Note, please please note,
that the meeting is at a different location.
If the directions are not adequate,
let us know.

Cut & Paste from
http://oakland.pm.org/
Next meeting
when: Tue. Nov. 11 at 7:30-9:30pm.
(We meet 2nd Tuesdays.)
where: Joshua Wait's place
1903 Virginia Street Apt. 3
Berkeley, CA 94709
directions: [link to] Joshua's pdf map and directions
   [link to] George's directions and ascii map
theme: Open Sores Humor
what:
introductions
lottery