[oak perl] Just curious...

Craig McLaughlin cpm at bitbucket.com
Fri May 30 14:44:19 CDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 17:33, George Woolley wrote:
> So, have you done something with Mason
> you are up for telling us a bit about?

Well, I'm working on a few things with it, but nothing's complete yet.
At the moment, I'm working on a distributed storage system.  Although
peers in the system will usually communicate amongst themselves, I'm
using a web-application (in Perl/Mason) for a "Web" interface to the
store.  I'll be happy to keep anyone who cares about such things
informed as / if / when I make progress.

> Hm, do your web pages, perhaps, rock?

They do, if by "rock" you mean "sink like a ... " :)  I'm okay on coding
backends, and even figuring out layout... but once you get into the
*design* elements, including CSS, graphics, colors... well... Not My
Thing. :)

--Craig