[oak perl] ouch

Mark Theodoropoulos mtheo at amural.com
Thu May 15 03:44:31 CDT 2003

Ah, yes . . . every Perl installation should be well-stocked with Acme
modules . . . like Acme::DWIM (eliminates all the unsightly operators
from your code, replacing them with the new all-purpose "..." operator,
pronounced 'yadda yadda yadda' -- the code still runs, of course),
Acme::Don::t (which finally provides the missing "don't" command to go
along with Perl's built-in "do"), Acme::Time::Asparagus (it's Onion
before Eggplant as I write this), Acme::YBFOD (invoked with "use
YourBrainForOnceDude;"), and many more.

Perhaps we should consider contributing a group effort module to the
Acme namespace, with an appropriately tangy East Bay flavor?

--
<mtheo>
producer / classics without walls
mtheo at amural.com