[oak perl] Regular Meeting Place

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Mon Mar 3 17:54:17 CST 2003

Hm, set in stone.
I'm not aware of anyone in the group who favors that.
However, I'd certainly be willing to hear their point of view,
if there is someone.

In my email, I said,
   "It's rather clear that for a regular meeting place,
   for the time being,
   Arden's place is the best choice."
It doesn't sound set in stone to me.
In any case, the meeting time & place are not set in stone.

      -- George