[oak perl] July Meeting - Call for more talks

robert-kuropkat at attbi.com robert-kuropkat at attbi.com
Thu Jun 26 15:32:30 CDT 2003

Well, I have a good friend who refers to PERL as a "write-only" language
because no one is really expected to read the code once it is written.  I have
also heard PERL often times referred to as "line noise" (regular expressions
being the worst contributer to this).

My particular talk will be on Literate Programming.  This concept was pioneered
by Donald Knuth in the early 80's.  I'm not an expert on this subject, just a
fan.

Robert Kuropkat