[oak perl] Emergency s-b-e-b meet

Belden Lyman blyman at iii.com
Tue Jun 17 16:24:44 CDT 2003

Mike's leaving Oakland for Las Vegas!

Is it in pursuit of his dream of appearing on national TV as
a guest corpse on "Law & Order: SUV"? Is it because he prefers
a dry heat? It certainly can't be for the guacamole!

Regardless of the cause for his leaving, we need to send him
off in style! Come bid your favorite Cajun adieu next Monday
at 7:30pm at Chevy's in Emeryville[0]!

Please RSVP to me so I know how many to make reservations for.

Belden

--

[0] - Chevy's in Emeryville is located at

     1890 Powell Street
     Emeryville, CA 94608
     (510) 653-8210

     From BART, take the MacArthur exit. Hop on the Powell/Shellmound
     route of the EmeryGoRound (http://www.emerygoround.com). The
     shuttle picks up straight across the courtyard from the turnstiles.
     Get off the shuttle around the Watergate Office Towers: Chevy's is
     a quick walk around the corner.

     If you're coming by car, use your favorite mapping website to get
     driving directions to Chevy's.