[oak perl] Ken is Back

Ken Chow perlpipe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 06:41:12 CDT 2003

Now if I can only remember any perl.

Anyway, I was in Barnes and Noble today looking for a
book about a Canadian outlaw motorcycle club when I
happened upon a discounted copy of "Advanced Perl
Programming" (O'Reilly) selling for $10.00 (American
not Canadian).  I'm not sure if that means an updated
Edition is soon to appear or what (and if "what", just
what is what?).  Anyway, I thought I'd pass that along
since I think it is a decent discount from the
original price.  Several copies were seen at the
Walnut Creek Barnes and Noble although I think that
the discounts are the same throughout the bay area.

Ken

Father, forgive me for I have become a newsgroup
advertisement for Barnes and Noble