[oak perl] Two Goodies to Give Out

Craig McLaughlin cpm at bitbucket.com
Fri Jun 6 13:19:23 CDT 2003

Depends... if I'm the developer, do I know it's there?  If so, it would
offend my delicate sensibilities, and thus yes, it's broken... unless,
of course, I *intentionally* put it there to be the
one-flaw-in-the-otherwise-perfect-code, in which case no... it's a
feature, not a bug, so it isn't broken.

:)

--Craig