[oak perl] LinuxWorld

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Fri Jul 25 00:22:41 CDT 2003

OK there are three of us going that I know of.
My tentative plan is to be at the O'Reilly booth (#1473)
at 2pm Tuesday August 5th
in case anyone wishes to meet me there.
It looks like Marsee Henon of O'Reilly will be there.

I also plan to swing by the SuSE booth (#663)
and  get a stuffed SuSE Geeko.
(Likely, I'll send it to my granddaughter Isabelle.)
After that I expect to wander aimlessly.

Not much of a plan,
but based on past experience
no plan at all is needed for LinuxWorld.

George