[oak perl] Disk usage reporter

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Sun Jul 13 22:18:51 CDT 2003

Greetings!

Need to clear some disk space?  Too much stuff in your account?
Want to quickly see where the biggest files and directories are?

I finally rewrote in perl a shell program I've been using for years.[1]
If you're interested, check out:

  http://extasia.org/code/duchk/

There's some example output there to give you an idea of why you might
find it useful.  And if you do find it useful, let me know. :-)

David

[1]  So  ...  many  ...  more  ...  shell  ...  programs  ...  to
     ...  rewrite  ...
--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.
                                 ***