[oak perl] Regular Meetings

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Thu Feb 13 14:17:49 CST 2003

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 12:15:31PM -0800, George Woolley wrote:
> Regular Meetings
> ----------------------
> We have a regular meeting time, that is,
> 2nd Tuesdays from 7:30pm to 9:30pm.
> But we haven't yet settled on
> a regular meeting place.
>
> As far as I can see we have three obvious options
> for a regular meeting place:
>
> * Village Restaurant where we had our third meeting.
> (my impression is that we would be able to meet
> there regularly.)

We could, but their meeting space ain't great, and the food is a long
way from spectacular.  If my vote counts, we don't return there.

> * Arden's home where we had our fourth meeting.
> (Arden has been explicit that we can meet there regularly
> if that's what the group wishes.)
> * David Fetter's place where we have not met as yet.
> (I think, but am not certain,
> that we could meet there regularly.)

Everybody's welcome here--that's part of the reason I got this space
in the 1st place. :)

Cheers,
David Fetter david at fetter.org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778