[oak perl] Perl resources on the web

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed Feb 5 12:17:32 CST 2003

Well, the Perl Resources list is growing.
This is good.

Anyone want to be the keeper of the list?

Belden, if you wish to, that would be kool.
You could just post the whole list to the mailing list periodically
or when there were significant changes.

Or maybe someone who has web space would take it on.
Anyone want to do that (if Belden doesn't wish to be the keeper)?

Another possibility is to point to an existing list that's similar.
Anyone have a link to such a list that they recommend?

My thought is to decentralize things a bit,
so the work involved is spread out.
However, I suggest you not volunteer unless you think
that will be fun (or whatever you prefer).
      -- George