[oak perl] sig-beer-east-bay?

Belden Lyman blyman at iii.com
Tue Feb 4 14:22:54 CST 2003

Thursday at 7:30 sounds great. I'll probably be able to talk
Venece into coming; I've got her sold on the upcoming
sig-beer-west if you can believe that.

This means that the testosterone level will be a bit lower,
in case any, ahem, other people would like to show up but
have been, ahem, reluctant to do so until now. Ahem.

BART-ers can contact Mike or me for transport.

Belden