[oak perl] DSL or Cable, etc.?

Adrien Lamothe a_lamothe at operamail.com
Tue Feb 4 02:34:25 CST 2003

Use a terminal window to do what? To configure the
DSL modem? What program or script would you run from
the terminal window to configure the modem?
Yast1 (invoked as "yast,") is a curses-based program
that runs within a terminal/shell window or session,
so it meets that criterion. Yast2 is the graphical
version that requires an active window manager.
Both versions have the same menu structure.