[oak perl] sig-beer-east-bay?

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Mon Feb 3 13:15:53 CST 2003

Greetings!

At 2003/02/02/20:42 -0800 George Woolley <george at metaart.org> wrote:
> David A., what are your directions?

Doesn't look good for this week (two dress rehearsals and two
concerts--including one at Grace Cathedral--see
<http://www.pacificmozart.org/concert/buy_tick.html> if interested).
Will be out of town most of next week.  Then, Saturday Feb 15 is
sig-beer-west <http://www.extasia.org/sig-beer-west/>.

So, my directions, nay, my commandments, nay, my ultimatums, are:  :-)

  1.  Come to sig-beer-west at 18:00 on Saturday, Feb 15, at the
      Toronado Pub in the Haight in San Francisco.

  2.  Let me know if there's any interest in a sig-beer-east-bay
      sometime between 2/17 and 2/22.

David
--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.
                                 ***