[oak perl] Good List Serve Software?

Joshua Wait joshnjillwait at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 14:36:07 CST 2003

I have a friend who wants to run his own list serve on
his in house server for a non-profit community service
program. He will probably want to have a couple of
different lists, so he wants to run it himself.

Does anyone know of good list serve software or have
any preferences for a particular product?

I pointed him in the direction of majordomo, but I
know so little about it that I couldn't tell him much.

--JOSHUA