[oak perl] wish/suggestion for learning

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Fri Nov 29 16:07:33 CST 2002

Jennifer,
Welcome to Oakland Perl Mongers.
Thanks for posting about yourself and making suggestions.

We're having our second meeting Tuesday, December 10th at 7:30pm.
We'd be most pleased to see you there, if that's convenient.
Basic information about the meeting
is in the upper right on our home page:  http://oakland.pm.org/
I hope you can come.

Glad you've joined us on this mailing list!

   George Woolley