[oak perl] "Natural" Languages

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Tue Nov 26 00:27:07 CST 2002

Hmmm... not sure how willing she would be to join the group. She does
have an interest in what I do, but not sure how deeply that interest
runs.

Her name is Tia.

I'm sure she would translate anything in Russian or Georgian that we
would need, unless maybe it was thousands of lines of code. Hmmm, is
there a Russian version of Perl ? Probably a dumb question.

Yes, I will be happy to be the Southern Ambassador to the group. I'll
translate as required for the group....