[oak perl] reply-to

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed Nov 13 15:42:24 CST 2002

Belden,
You are correct.
When I've wanted to reply directly to the list (which is usually)
I've been changing the To address.
Annoying.

Anyway, I changed the option that I believe governs this.
That seems to be appropriate for now.
If it turns out to cause problems later,
it can be changed back.

Hm. Why might I have any concern at all about this change?
Well here' s what the entry for administering this option says.
   "Where are replies to list messages directed?
   Poster is strongly recommended for most mailing lists."
The choices were Poster, This List and Explicit Address,
with Poster being the default.
When I set the list up originally I accepted the default
for this item (and almost all other items too).

I did one test and it looks like the change was successful.
If not, let me know.

   -- George