[oak perl] howdy

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue Nov 12 18:48:06 CST 2002

Belden, a meeting would be great!
Critical mass. yes, sez me! too.

In the interest of being specific I propose:

   Place: The Coffee Mill, 3363 Grand Ave, not far from the Grand Lake Theatre
   Time: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 at 7:30pm (ending by 9:30)

For me, the website suggests numerous topics:
    * Participant Profiles --> introductions
    * Meetings --> brain storm on
    * Learning --> a short tutorial
    * Perl Quests --> reports on

But all of this is in the interest of being specific.
I'm open to other times, places, etc.

Comments? Additions?
Counter-proposals?

Best wishes,