[oak perl] Invitation to Oakland.pm

George Woolley georgepw1 at metaart.org
Wed Nov 6 22:51:50 CST 2002

Hi everyone,
My name is George Woolley.
I've been a Perl user and advocate since 1994.
I like to build web sites.
And I enjoy writing Perl programs,
especially CGIs and programs to support my web sites.
If you want to know more about me,
my personal site is at http://www.metaart.org/george/

I recently started this Perl Mongers group, that is, Oakland.pm.
Perl Mongers has provided us with web space and a mailing list.

You are invited to get involved.
The website gives a good picture of what I'm up to.
You are invited to visit it at http://oakland.pm.org.
You are invited to subscribe to the mailing list and contribute your ideas.
You are also invited to discuss all things Perl and whatever.
[The website provides a link to the page where you can subscribe.]
You are also invited to e-mail me directly if you wish.
[My e-mail is georgepw in the domain metaart.org.]

Best wishes,
George

to oakland at mail.pm.org