[oak perl] Re: [PBML] Perl books > OO talk?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed Dec 4 00:40:06 CST 2002

Belden,
Thanks for your very thoughtful reply.

"Writing OO Modules" is a good title
for a talk addressing what I understand Mike's concerns to be.
Thanks!

When I said "interesting things about OO development in Perl",
I was think of something like your (b) option, i.e.,
    "(b) interesting things relating to developing one's
     own OO modules."

Dan Meriwether has agreed to give a talk for our group.
A few minutes ago I posted "What Talk Subject?"
which contains a brief quote from Dan on suggested subjects.
I don't know just what he has in mind for "Object Oriented perl".

Kool! An offer of a talk. Thanks!
Would you be willing to talk on
"Using OO Modules: Comparing Functional and Object-Oriented Interfaces"
at our January meeting?
If not, when?
   -- George