[oak perl] Perl Basics Mailing List

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Mon Dec 2 23:31:08 CST 2002

No, I don't know of any other links. Try a super search on perlmonks.
That may yeild something. I just remember the discussion you mentioned.

Sure, anything is possible. I don't know either one of them though.
There are several monks in the Bezerkeley / Oakland area. I don't
remember them by name. Somewhere there is a link on Perlmonks to a map
of all the Monks locations.