[oak perl] Mini-sig-beer-east-bay?

David Alban extasia at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 2 13:21:03 CST 2002

Greetings!

At 2002/12/02/09:55 -0800 Belden Lyman <blyman at iii.com> wrote:
> mini-sig-beer-east-bay, even!

Works for me.

> Jupiter sounds good to me, as do the days and times (I'm free
> any of those nights). iirc Jupiter is along Shattuck...?

Jupiter is on the corner of Shattuck and Allston.  *Amazing* beers.

> Anyone else interested?

The 7th has become unavailable for me.  That leaves Tuesday, Wednesday,
and Friday, the 3rd, 4th, and 6th, available.

Since Belden and I can make all of those dates, maybe someone else could
narrow down a date (by attending, of course).

Any takers?  Maybe the "takers" could also indicate whether 7:00 or 8:00
is better.

David
--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.
                                 ***