[Nova-pm] Web hosting: interested? Last query, I promise

Max Schubert perldork at webwizarddesign.com
Fri Mar 12 23:24:53 CST 2004

Susan et al,

    I was able to finish setting up my webhost today, so I have created
an account for nova.pm.org on it and Martin has put in the request to
have nova.pm.org pointed at it :) .. DNS should be resolving to the
site within 24 hours of whenever the pm.org people actually do the
zone update.

After that I will put ikonboard and Moveable Type on the account along
with a very basic homepage, which I hope will inspire people to come
up with ideas better than mine .. as I have stated before, I am
technically fine with HTML but I design like most software people ..
practical and not very asthetic :P.

Regards,
Max