[Nova-pm] Web hosting: interested? Last query, I promise

Susan Dridi sdridi at allvantage.com
Fri Mar 12 23:02:00 CST 2004

Hello All,

I'm not sure what's inconvenient about using ssh, scp. Though I use
Windows (and as soon as I have the time ot learn Vim or find a really
good GUI replacement for TextPad - the killer app in Windows as far
as I'm concerned, I'll be using Debian) I've been using secure
replacements for ftp and telnet for a long time. PuTTY and WinSCP are
great and very convenient and they don't allow password sniffers to
get access to your site.

So, Max, if you want to host the site, great! Let's start out small,
getting the word out that there is a Nova.pm group. If the group has
more involved ideas, we can take it from there.

Take care,

-Susan