[Nova-pm] RE: locations

Susan Dridi sdridi at allvantage.com
Fri Mar 12 20:54:28 CST 2004

Hi All,

I would like to see us rotate the location of our meetings, so that
meetings will be equally accessible to all of us. That said, we need
people from different parts of Northern Virginia to arrange
locations. If we don't need computers, Fairfax, Loudoun and (I think)
Arlington County libraries have meeting rooms for groups. Crowding
around a laptop, unless someone can provide a projector, might be
difficult:)

So far, Greg is the only one who stepped up, and he did ask if the
location was okay with everyone. So unless someone else steps up, I'd
suggest that we have our first meeting in Chantilly and decide on the
next meeting location at the end of that meeting, or on this list.

Take care,

-Susan