[Nova-pm] Web hosting: interested? Last query, I promise

Max Schubert perldork at webwizarddesign.com
Thu Mar 11 21:52:05 CST 2004

Hi,

    I still haven't heard from anyone either way on web hosting, so
I will ask one more time.

Anyone for or against me hosting the web site for this group?  I won't
start setting up an account unless I hear some yes'es from the list :).

No hard feelings if people are not interested in me doing the hosting.

This will be the last time I ask .. if no one expresses interest this
time that is fine, I am sure there are many other members here who can
host the site. :)

Regards,
Max