[Nova-pm] locations

Pablo Averbuj pablo at averbuj.com
Wed Mar 10 13:18:08 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, at 01:43PM, Gregory wrote:
> Pablo,
>
>      If the organization that was providing the facilities for
>      NoVaLUG was indeed DynCorp, please let me know.  My company,
>      Computer Sciences Corporation, bought them last year.  We
>      may be able to leverage the same facilities for NoVaPM.

I just checked the NoVaLUG site and indeed it is Dyncorp/CSC
facility. Here's the link:
    http://novalug.tux.org/meeting.html

>      If we decide that it is a good idea, please let me know the
>      address (and room #, if possible) of the facilities that
>      DynCorp provided and I'll try to hunt down a facility
>      manager.

The address is on that website, but I don't know the room number. I
only attended once. It was a very large room with a stage, lecturn,
projector, etc.

Hope that helped.
-Pablo