[Nova-pm] locations

Pablo Averbuj pablo at averbuj.com
Tue Mar 9 13:20:03 CST 2004

I think that more important than where we'd *like* to have the
meeting, is what organizations are willing to lend the space
(depending on the size of the group). The only other NoVa group
I've participated in was NoVaLUG which meets in a space lent to
them by a large organization whose name escapes me (DynCorp?) on
VA-28 near US-50. This isn't to say they would necessarily be
inclined to extend the same coutesy to NoVaLUG. Nevertheless, I
think we're putting the cart in front of the horse.

Do we know how large the group is? And do we have any standing
offers for space? If so, what are the locations?

--
Thanks,
-Pablo