[Nottingham-pm] March social event

James Green jimbo.green at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 06:10:37 PDT 2015

Hi all

Apologies that things have been quiet in terms of event planning over the
last few months; Real Life rather intervened, for me, but hopefully we can
get back on track now.

I propose we have a social event this month, since we're getting short on
time; I've put a doodle up at http://doodle.com/2tsvyf66eker9h7f to see
when's best for people.

We still have a number of speakers lined up for a technical event, so
hopefully we can get that organised in April -- as ever, the sticking point
is getting a suitable venue and committing both speakers and the venue to a
given date. More on that when I have it :-)

Cheers,
James