[Nottingham-pm] Technical Meeting, October 23rd

James Green jkg at earth.li
Wed Oct 15 07:53:21 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Apologies for the lateness in formally announcing this, but I'm very, very
pleased to be able to confirm we have our first technical event *next
Thursday*, the 23rd of October.

I've put brief details of the talks we're expecting on the website (
http://nottingham.pm.org/ as ever) -- but in brief, we have talks on CPAN,
on *testing* CPAN, on Catalyst and on Perl 6... which hopefully means
there's at least something to interest everyone :-)

I'll be at Antenna setting up from about 6.30pm, aiming for a 7pm (or
thereabouts!) start. If you'er early, there's a bar downstairs in Antenna.
We only have the room until 9pm, unfortunately, so those who want to can
decamp to a nearby pub (suggestions anybody?) and chat there about what
we've heard.

Hope to see you next Thursday! We have space for about 20 people in the
room, so feel free to tell your friends :-)

All the best,

James