[Nottingham-pm] Nottingham.pm June Social -- a slightly more democratic approach

James Green jimbo.green at gmail.com
Wed May 28 10:45:30 PDT 2014

Hi all

I've created a "doodle" to help pick a date for June - URL below. I've
picked some plausible looking dates, and I'd invite anybody who might
attend to say which dates they'd expect to be able to make it... The
one with the most ticks (or in the event of a tie, the one I pick at
random from those) will be announced :-)

http://doodle.com/vxv6pgrc626bfy85

I'm going to close the doodle next week, so get your "votes" in ASAP!

(On a side note: Doodle offers, but doesn't require, sign-up. Feel
free to just stick in a nickname, first name, initials, or whatever)

Cheers,
James