[Nottingham-pm] Next Nottingham.pm meet: this Thursday, Feb 27th, at the Canalhouse

James Green jimbo.green at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 11:44:50 PST 2014

Hi folks,

Usual time, usual place! By then I HOPE to have some kind of news
about technical talk venues, but it's been a bit of a fraught few
weeks, so I hope you'll forgive me if I haven't :-)

Hope to see some or more of you at the pub! As ever it's the
Canalhouse, next to Fellows Morton and Clayton on Canal St,
Nottingham. About 2 minutes walk from the train and (Broadmarsh) bus
stations.

Cheers,

James